Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Domion Post Wellington


THE ROCKS GLAMOUR GIRL
10-3 HOST TRACEY DONALDSON SHARES 5 MINUTES WITH US



Nice outfit… thanks. That’ll be jeans more often than not. I’d get laughed out of The Rock if I wore a dress to work. But no black tee-shirts and jandels for me. I’m all about the high-heels…

Where are you most likely to be on Friday night/Saturday morning? Celebrating the end of the week with a few drinks. Regretting it on Saturday morning when my alarm goes off at 5am. I read breakfast news for all Radioworks stations across the country.

Your guilty pleasure? The E-Channel. I can’t remember what I used to do before that came on air…..

What’s on the CD player? Breaking Benjamin’s new album Phobia and the new Evermore album Real Life. Otherwise my stereo’s always on 96.3FM. Whatever that station is – it’s insanely good….

On your bedside table? Treats for my 2 dogs and my ipod charger.

Clean freak or slob? Cleeeean. Not a neatness freak but I can’t stand dirty. Dirty dishes, crumbs on the bench, hairs in the bathroom sink - not at my house. Spotlessly clean if a little chaotic….

Four words that describe you? Is it Wine O’clock?

I wouldn’t mind being stuck in the lift with…an elevator technician. Or John Cussack.

My last meal was…dinner. I like the way they eat in Mexico. No cutlery - it’s all held in your hands, tacos, burritos, nachos, enchiladas, the best food in the world.

My mother taught me… about the importance of music. She’s the reason I do this job, she was all about music when we were kids, buying us records, making us watch Ready To Roll, taking us to gigs….very cool.

I’ve always wanted to…get married in Vegas. Party all night in my wedding dress and then fly to Hawaii at dawn for my honeymoon.

If I wasn’t doing this job, I’d like to
…work with animals. Not as in join the circus, more along the lines of studying veterinary science.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home