Monday, August 20, 2007

Tracey's Las Vegas Wedding



SUNDAY HERALD

SCENE AND HEARD APRIL 2007

The Rock FM DJ marries Music Executive Ashley Page in Las Vegas
Friday March 9th 2007

Ceremony at: The Romano Chapel - Caesers Palace Las Vegas
Reception at: Iguacu in Parnell – 3 weeks later.
Bride wore: A white sheath dress by Raouzili Bridal
Groom wore: A pinstripe blue suit from Broadway Newmarket

Hair and make-up by: The bride "We only arrived the night before the wedding and there was no time for rehearsal! I was terrified I’d end up with showgirl makeup and a beehive!"
Flowers by: Caesers Palace, 10 white roses, with matching boutonnieres for the boys.
Pictures by: James @ Caesers Palace

Walked down thte isle to: All My Life by KC & JoJo – "that’ll so get me fired from The Rock!"
Why Las Vegas? My dream was always to get married early in the morning then party all day in my wedding dress – and what better place to party than Vegas!
Friends/family there? We invited just immediate family - it wouldn’t have been complete without dad walking me down the isle…
She said: It was the time of my life. Marrying my best friend in the most crazy city in the world. What an intoxicating combination!
He said: “To marry the lady of my dreams in the city of her dreams was amazing. Tracey looked breathtaking, and to have her dad their to give Tracey away was incredibly special…and the mid-morning wedding meant we could all celebrate “vegas style” into the small hours!”

2 Comments:

Blogger motorsports said...

They are an exceptional must couple
Their wedding was very private however so memorable
Happiest of days you fellas on your 10th year of togetherness God truely blesses you both
Love dad and also now grandad bob donaldson 🏎🏎👠🇬🇧🇬🇸🏃

12:15 AM  
Blogger Bryan said...

Happy 10th Anniversary!! Crazy, that time in Vegas seems so long ago yet so recent as well x

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home